1. 7 maximum active Id's will be allowed with a single Email ID.
2. If you enroll 10 active direct sponsers with equal and above package ID’s, then your capping will increases as mentioned in the table below. For each 10 direct ,your package will upgrade to next package or you can top-up with your desired package amount to upgrade to the same and above package only. .
|Package||$10||$50||$100||$200||$500 - $1000 / $2500 - $5000|
|Capping Per Day||$50||$100||$200||$500||$500|
3. . The residual income is one of the most lucrative income of our plan and you can earn an unlimited amount of money from this bonus but there is a condition to earn it. ID's will be entered in 3x10 auto Matrix First Come First out basis. The condition is like - You have to earn at least 65$ in a month and from this $65, $15 is contributed by you to be a part of this income. To give you a little leverage, this $15 is debited from your account after your $50 income.
|1. If you earned $75 in a month then the withdrawal process works like this – $50 - withdrawal By user $15 - contribution for residual income (withdrawal by the company) $10 - withdrawal By user||2. If you earned $55 in a month then the withdrawal process work likes this – $50 - withdrawal by user $5 - contribution for residual income ( withdrawal by the company) But as in this case, the contribution by the user is not $15 then the amount of $5 will not be deducted.||3. If you earned $100 in a month then the withdrawal process works like this – $50- withdrawal by user $15 - contribution for residual income ( withdrawal by the company) $35 - withdrawal by the user. So, it is clear that you can earn residual income only if you earned at least $65 in a month. The company will deduct $15 from the income you earned after your first $50 in a month.|
4. If total income (Growth + Matching + Helping ) will reach 2 times of current package amount then you have
to do reinvestment with 50% of the current package to continue getting income otherwise till then, income
will be flushed.
➔ Growth bonus 1 will continue to reinvestment 2.
➔ Growth bonus 2 will continue to reinvestment 4.
5. Admin Charges will be deducted 15% on Leadership Bonus, 10% on rest Bonuses.
6. Minimum withdrawal :-$10,
Maximum withdrawal per day per user id:- $100
Withdrawal release time:- 5-7 Business days. (International Holidays, Saturday & Sunday are not included)
* You can only place your new withdrawal after receiving your previous withdrawal..
7. The Company reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately.
8. Prohibited Actions :-
Users of this website are prohibited from engaging in the following actions, including those prohibited by other provisions of these terms and conditions.
1. Actions that will or may infringe on the copyrights, privacy, property and other rights or interests of other users of this website, third parties, the Company or its partner companies.
2. Actions that will or may cause disadvantage, financial loss or other damages to other users of this website, third parties, the Company, or its partner companies.
3. Actions that will or may be offensive to public order and morals, or violate laws, regulations, and ordinances. 4. False declarations when using this website for membership registration or other purposes.
5. Illegitimate use of email addresses, passwords, or other personal information.
6. Using this website to solicit business or achieve other commercial ends for profit, or for preparations thereto.
7. Other actions that may interrupt the operation of this website or interfere with the provision of services..
9. The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages caused to users or third parties as a result of the stoppage of website services to a user to whom any of the previous provisions apply.
10. The Company reserves the right to immediately cancel a registration, at any time without prior notice, if any of the following conditions apply to a user:
A. The user gave false or inaccurate information to the Company when applying for registration.
B. It becomes clear that the user has had his/her registration revoked or received some other form of censure for violating these terms and conditions of use or other regulations in the past.
C. The user engages in activities prohibited by the terms and conditions of use, or other Company regulations.
D. The user cannot be contacted via email, telephone or other means.
E. The Company deems any other act of a user as inappropriate.